Msc World Europa Tour
Discover a new level of luxury travel with MSC World Europa, the newest addition to the MSC Cruises fleet. Immerse yourself in the ultimate cruising experience, as we take you on an unforgettable journey to some of the world’s most fascinating destinations.
Experience the epitome of comfort and style in our elegantly designed and spacious accommodations, featuring panoramic views of the sea and state-of-the-art amenities. Enjoy a range of gourmet dining options, including international cuisine, and indulge in our onboard entertainment and activities, from world-class shows to exciting sports and wellness facilities.
Explore the beauty of the Mediterranean, from the historic cities of Italy and Greece to the sun-kissed beaches of Spain and Portugal. Or discover the exotic wonders of the Emirates, with our itineraries taking you to the glittering cities of Dubai and Abu Dhabi, as well as the natural beauty of Oman.
At MSC Cruises, we strive to create unforgettable experiences that cater to your every need. From personalized service and shore excursions to dedicated family activities and childcare services, we ensure that every moment of your journey is nothing short of extraordinary.
Join us for an unforgettable journey on board the MSC World Europa, and discover the world in style.
MSC World Europa
Duration: 8 Days, 7 Nights
Genoa ➤ Naples ➤ Messina ➤ Valletta ➤ Barcelona ➤ Marseille ➤ Genoa
Embarkation Port: Genoa (Portofino), Italy
Ports of Call may vary by departure date and subject to weather and other conditions.
Price Starting From AED 5000 / Per person
Room Type: Balcony Cabin
|1||Genoa (Portofino), Italy||-||16:00|
|2||Naples (Pompeii), Italy||13:00||20:00|
|3||Messina (Taormina), Italy||09:00||19:00|
|7||Marseille (Provence), France||07:00||18:00|
|8||Genoa (Portofino), Italy||08:00||-|
*Information subject to change as a consequence of final berth or anchorage effective availability.
April: 16, 30
May: 07, 14, 21, 28
June: 04, 11, 18, 25
July: 02, 09, 16, 23, 30
August: 06, 13, 20, 27
September: 03, 10, 17, 24
October: 01, 08, 15, 22, 29
- Surface approx. 17 sqm with balcony (3 sqm)
- Bathroom with shower and hairdryer
- Comfortable double bed which can be converted in two single beds (on request)
- Interactive TV, Wi-Fi connection (for a fee), telephone and safe
- Mini bar and Air conditioning
- Some cabins feature partial view
- Size, layout and furniture may vary from that shown (within the same cabin category)
Choose the cabin type that best suits you:
- Deluxe Balcony Aurea (best ship positions, Surface 17 sqm, deck 10-16)
- Deluxe Balcony (Surface 17 sqm, deck 9-16)
- Deluxe Balcony with partial view (Surface 17 sqm, deck 15-16)
- Dedicated Kids & Teen (ages 3-17) programming & spaces during at sea days until 10:30 pm and from departure until 10:30 pm during port days
- Meals in one of our many complimentary dining venues
- 24-hour Dining venue (on select ships)
- Room service menu items (convenience charge may apply)
- Outdoor Buffet (on select ships)
- Pool Bar and Grill (on select ships)
- Coffee Bar (regular coffee and pastries included, speciality coffees at nominal extra charge
- Iced Tea, some juices in the buffet (for breakfast), regular coffee, tea and ice water
- All entertainment onboard (with the exception of dinner and lunch theatre entertainment)
- Art Auctions
- Poolside activities
- Access to fitness facilities
- Select onboard presentations
- Sports Court activities
- Use of outdoor pools and hot tubs
- In-stateroom TV programming (except for on-demand movies)
- Phone calls onboard the ship (stateroom to stateroom)
- Airfare (International/Domestic)
- Travel insurance
- Service Charges/Gratuities
- Meals in Specialty Restaurants
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Soft drinks and some other non-alcoholic beverages
- Government taxes, port expenses, and fees
- Convenience Charge for Room Service (does not apply to The Haven and Norwegian Suites)
- Arrival/ Departure transfers to Port.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Package subject to availability at the time of booking on a first come first serve basis.
- The itinerary may change as per the Norwegian Cruise Guidelines
- Covid Guideline/ Travel requirements may change
- 100% payment is required for the confirmation of the package.
- Non-refundable & non-amendable once confirmed.
- The promotion is valid subject to the availability of seats.